HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Administrator!
Bearville Insider 6eme5wSun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 pm by Rachel

» Buy Now: Profile Buddies
Bearville Insider 6eme5wWed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 am by .zoe.

» News Anchors
Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Oct 29, 2012 2:10 pm by Laura

» Ello loves♥
Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Oct 29, 2012 2:03 pm by Laura

» My Louis Tomlinson Edit♥ -Jaiilyyn
Bearville Insider 6eme5wSun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 pm by Kacy

» A Few Edits ? I Sure Think So♥ - Jaiilyyn
Bearville Insider 6eme5wSun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 am by Jaiilyyn

» hiii c;
Bearville Insider 6eme5wTue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm by Kacy

» Other Virtual Sites [RULES]
Bearville Insider 6eme5wTue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm by Kacy

» Monthly Posting Contest: July 2012
Bearville Insider 6eme5wTue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm by Charlie

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is pineapple

Our users have posted a total of 5666 messages in 400 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user
Newsletter

Bearville Insider

Go down 
+3
Cara
bettybeach13
VanesaAmazin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VanesaAmazin
Scholar
VanesaAmazin

Expert Points : 28675

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:02 pm

This is very important. Im concerned. I've seen many BI members post this site on BI but its not allowed. As LocoBananas said " You cannot post forums that have chatboxes" I have proof. http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124495. So, Many members on here are posting on BI about this site & can't because this is a chat site.
Sincerely,
Vanesa
Back to top Go down
bettybeach13
Artist
bettybeach13

Expert Points : 25295

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Well this site is allowed to be advertised since It's BABV related so yeah..
And your not allowedd to post links
Back to top Go down
Cara
Cara

Expert Points : 23250

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:27 pm

This site has a chatbox? xD
Back to top Go down
VanesaAmazin
Scholar
VanesaAmazin

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:39 pm

@Cara yeah. can you see it? :S
Back to top Go down
Cara
Cara

Expert Points : 23250

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

no I cant xD
Back to top Go down
VanesaAmazin
Scholar
VanesaAmazin

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Its not visible because the staff closed it. They close it sometimes, when they want. (:
Back to top Go down
panda-love♥
Admin
panda-love♥

Expert Points : 29141

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Hm Well, the staff do close it sometimes
so it really doesn't matter :P
Anyways the whole point for the chatbox; it will only be open for parties and stuff
the chatbox has been opened this whole week because .. well the forum just started :P
& plus i don't think its very important to be posting this on here lol :X
since it really doesn't matter.. what's done.. is done i guess xD
anyways doesn't BI have a chat too? O__O
Back to top Go down
Sylvie
Admin
Sylvie

Expert Points : 29687

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

To get the record straight, I'd just like to ask you, with all due respect, what was the purpose of posting your "announcement" here? I'm sorry, could you please clarify? If you are saying that chatting about our site on Bearville Insider is not allowed, I don't understand why you would say that on BEARVILLE EXPERT. It'd make more sense if you posted that, or alerted a moderator on Bearville Insider, our rules are completely different from Bearville Insider, putting aside the general rules of most forums (i.e.: be kind to others etc).

This thread, or "announcement" you were trying to make is completely irrelevant and I find no purpose for it to be posted on the forum to be in complete honesty. We do close the chatbox when we do not have somebody to monitor it, hence why we have our staff and chat mods to patrol the chatbox. It's not like we keep it on all the time, so predators and members can log in the chatbox and do who knows what.

Though Bearville Insider's rule has nothing to do with myself, but I thought I just had to give my two sense on it. Having a chatbox section, doesn't really matter, does it? When you think of it in another perspective, for example, I am chatting to you right now. It's like the chatbox, well, because I am chatting to you right now, though I am posting, but still, chatting, I could say anything. Chatting to you on the forum, and posting, is exactly like the chatbox, though, I do see no threat of having a chatbox, if it is moderated correctly.

Think, what is more dangerous for the user, having a monitored chatbox, or an unmonitored forum where people can freely say what they please, no matter who it hurts etc, and break countless rules? Or, even no chatbox, but a unmonitored forum that is related to Bearville? It's still dangerous, just because there is no chatbox, doesn't mean that it's NOT dangerous etc. So, my point is, there really is no harm done. Going on the internet itself, you're already exposing your self and risking your safety.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear. With all due respect, but as I said before, this was completely uncalled for and quite rude to be posting here, on this forum. You may have your opinion, I have mine.

Last edited by Sylvie on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvie
Admin
Sylvie

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

bettybeach13 wrote:
Well this site is allowed to be advertised since It's BABV related so yeah..
And your not allowedd to post links

You can actually post links if they're appropriate, feel free to share some cool finds! :P

(Just wanted to separate this from my monstrous, quite long, post above).
Back to top Go down
bettybeach13
Artist
bettybeach13

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Really?I was told we culdn't :P
Back to top Go down
Sylvie
Admin
Sylvie

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm

bettybeach13 wrote:
Really?I was told we culdn't :P

Oh, that's quite odd. Number 6 in the rules thread says off-site links are allowed ^^ I guess that's just an misunderstanding haha. Nyan Cat
Back to top Go down
♥BєℓℓαSυммєя
Artist
♥BєℓℓαSυммєя

Expert Points : 27011

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wMon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Sylvie wrote:
To get the record straight, I'd just like to ask you, with all due respect, what was the purpose of posting your "announcement" here? I'm sorry, could you please clarify? If you are saying that chatting about our site on Bearville Insider is not allowed, I don't understand why you would say that on BEARVILLE EXPERT. It'd make more sense if you posted that, or alerted a moderator on Bearville Insider, our rules are completely different from Bearville Insider, putting aside the general rules of most forums (i.e.: be kind to others etc).

This thread, or "announcement" you were trying to make is completely irrelevant and I find no purpose for it to be posted on the forum to be in complete honesty. We do close the chatbox when we do not have somebody to monitor it, hence why we have our staff and chat mods to patrol the chatbox. It's not like we keep it on all the time, so predators and members can log in the chatbox and do who knows what.

Though Bearville Insider's rule has nothing to do with myself, but I thought I just had to give my two sense on it. Having a chatbox section, doesn't really matter, does it? When you think of it in another perspective, for example, I am chatting to you right now. It's like the chatbox, well, because I am chatting to you right now, though I am posting, but still, chatting, I could say anything. Chatting to you on the forum, and posting, is exactly like the chatbox, though, I do see no threat of having a chatbox, if it is moderated correctly.

Think, what is more dangerous for the user, having a monitored chatbox, or an unmonitored forum where people can freely say what they please, no matter who it hurts etc, and break countless rules? Or, even no chatbox, but a unmonitored forum that is related to Bearville? It's still dangerous, just because there is no chatbox, doesn't mean that it's NOT dangerous etc. So, my point is, there really is no harm done. Going on the internet itself, you're already exposing your self and risking your safety.

Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear. With all due respect, but as I said before, this was completely uncalled for and quite rude to be posting here, on this forum. You may have your opinion, I have mine.

I agree. But thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
VanesaAmazin
Scholar
VanesaAmazin

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wWed Aug 24, 2011 1:23 am

Sorry to be rude Sylvie jeez lol. xD
I was saying that BI members could read this but nevermind. :D
Back to top Go down
Laura
Laura

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5wWed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm

You can actually! Since it's BABW related.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bearville Insider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bearville Insider   Bearville Insider 6eme5w

Back to top Go down

Bearville Insider
Page 1 of 1