HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» New Administrator!
Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 pm by Rachel

» Buy Now: Profile Buddies
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:02 am by .zoe.

» News Anchors
Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:10 pm by Laura

» Ello loves♥
Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:03 pm by Laura

» My Louis Tomlinson Edit♥ -Jaiilyyn
Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:23 pm by Kacy

» A Few Edits ? I Sure Think So♥ - Jaiilyyn
Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 am by Jaiilyyn

» hiii c;
Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:58 pm by Kacy

» Other Virtual Sites [RULES]
Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm by Kacy

» Monthly Posting Contest: July 2012
Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 pm by Charlie

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is pineapple

Our users have posted a total of 5666 messages in 400 subjects
Top posting users this month
Newsletter

Share | 
 

 ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AreliSlowpoke
Member
avatar

Posts : 45
Expert Points : 11635
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Scholar
avatar

Posts : 585
Expert Points : 15886
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm

May I see a picture of your Button Sweater [Black?]
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56
Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Expert Points : 11630
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm

AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).

Oh ):
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56
Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Expert Points : 11630
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 am

Zoey wrote:
May I see a picture of your Button Sweater [Black?]

Back to top Go down
AreliSlowpoke
Member
avatar

Posts : 45
Expert Points : 11635
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).

Oh ):
I really want the sash though...
Back to top Go down
bettybeach13
Artist
avatar

Posts : 178
Expert Points : 13485
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:33 pm

bettybeach13 wrote:
Hmm....Saber Tooth Boots for Panda Ears?I can give floral capri shorts also

_____________________


Visit my shop Guest!
Spoiler:
 

On a small break,sorry guys


Last edited by bettybeach13 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Scholar
avatar

Posts : 585
Expert Points : 15886
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm interested in your furry boots. (:
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56
Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Expert Points : 11630
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 pm

AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).

Oh ):
I really want the sash though...

Same here :/
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56
Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Expert Points : 11630
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:47 pm

bettybeach13 wrote:
bettybeach13 wrote:
Hmm....Saber Tooth Boots for Panda Ears?I can give floral capri shorts also

No thanks..
Btw when is my order done? :?
I ordered at your shop..


Last edited by Starla2Hip56 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56
Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Expert Points : 11630
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Zoey wrote:
I'm interested in your furry boots. (:

Sorry, they're not for trade D:
Back to top Go down
AreliSlowpoke
Member
avatar

Posts : 45
Expert Points : 11635
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).

Oh ):
I really want the sash though...

Same here :/
I'll give you pink hands and something else from my TP for the sash.
Back to top Go down
Starla2Hip56
Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Expert Points : 11630
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 pm

AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).

Oh ):
I really want the sash though...

Same here :/
I'll give you pink hands and something else from my TP for the sash.

I'm only interested in the pink hands. :)
Back to top Go down
AreliSlowpoke
Member
avatar

Posts : 45
Expert Points : 11635
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
Starla2Hip56 wrote:
AreliSlowpoke wrote:
I've seen you posted on my TP, so pink hands for sash?

Not sure about that..
But I can trade you a purple Dance Star Outfit for pink hands? :)
If not, then I can TRY to get another pair of sash.
ehh, i'm not a fan of the dance star outfit(s).

Oh ):
I really want the sash though...

Same here :/
I'll give you pink hands and something else from my TP for the sash.

I'm only interested in the pink hands. :)
Oh okay.. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆   

Back to top Go down
 
☆!Starla's Trading Post!☆
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Warframe Trading Post
» 230USD of packaged Orks.
» Star Trek figures playsets, scale starships & action figures
» Grade 12s who are going on to play post-secondary, AAA/AA/A
» Post Your Convos!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Expert :: The Exchange :: Trading Section-
Jump to: